Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Livestream And My LOLWTF For Today

FUCK YOU LIVESTREAM. WHY U NO SAVE THE 2 HOUR-ISH STREAM I RECORDED.

I was for the moment irked on a high level when I could not find my stream video on my account, then after a few hours of dicking around with my boyfriend on skype, I go on facebook and see that an old classmate from high school posted an article. Usually articles on FB don't really catch my attention unless it's something really relevant but the words "Friday Rebecca Black" caught my eyes.

I thought that shit died a long ass time ago, so why would someone bring it back up? So I clicked and came across this... "gold mine" of comedy and all the irritation from livestream being a butt-hole just evaporated.

Just..just read this shit: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/14/chinese-food-song-alison-gold_n_4099182.html


No comments:

Post a Comment