Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Job

Looking back at that first post I made, I realize that I have GOT to proof read my shit. -_-' Also, I won't be posting a video every time I make a post here. I'll just post one if it regards what I do on youtube. As for any other posts, like this one, it's up to you if you want to read or not.

Anyways, Satan had recommended me for a job he got not too long ago. They called yesterday and we arranged for me to meet with them for a job interview. It was a group interview too. Sure, I was nervous but it was interesting because we all got to see their product and if I was a customer I'd definitely buy it (if I had the cash.) So afterwards, we were given another form to fill in and that was it. They told us that they would call each of us in the next 10-30 minutes to tell us whether we've been accepted for the job or not. 

While I was waiting for the bus to arrive, they called me up. First before telling me whether I was accepted or not, she asked why they should accept me for the job. I gave her my answer, and then she told me. 

My reaction was this at that moment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

So I start training next weekend. Maybe that new recorder will come in sooner? :D

But then afterwards is where things got a little creepy for me. 

While sitting on the bus, the old guy who sat right next to me was sitting WAY too close for comfort. At first I thought it was because the bus was crowded and I didn't blame him because the bus was pretty freaking crowded. But when people began leaving, he made no attempt to put some distance between us. In fact, he was trying to squeeze in closer to me. He even tried rubbing elbows with me. When he was pressing his leg up against mines, that's when I went from creeped out to pissed, to very pissed. While he was doing that, I noticed he kept looking over at my direction and he probably thought that he was in the clear to keep doing it, but when he saw me pause my iPod and look at him, the old creep looked like he was about to faint. Then I told him "do you really need THAT much room to sit?" I didn't yell or anything, but I said it loud enough. Afterwards, he immediately backed off and in less then a minute, he left the bus. 

Fucking creep. I didn't let that sour my mood though. After a year of searching, I finally got a job! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment