Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First Day of Classes

Day... was... so... freaking... long...

My classes began at 11:30am and I didn't get home until around 8:30pm. Dayum. Oh well, I like my classes so far but it's a shame I might have to drop water coloring. The prices for the materials are insane. The water coloring kit at the HCC book store alone is $57.99, but the kit only covers a quarter of the materials. Oh well, I only signed up for that class for fun but it's really hard to see the fun when the materials are gonna put one hell of a dent in your wallet. It's bad enough that my books are expensive (a used history book, about $70-$80!)

Spanish class was interesting. Though I didn't understand half of what our instructor said when she strode in and spoke during the lecture, I got some good laughs from the parts I understood. Plus, I seem to have a very lively class. My other class, women's studies, though some of my classmates are a bit lively, it just feels like one of those classes where you need someone you know otherwise you'd feel like you'd go bonkers. I felt like I was gonna pass out due to exhaustion because my water painting class kinda wore me out. It was three freaking hours long.

At least tomorrow I have only one class. I have to get up earlier than today since it starts at 8:30am but at least I finish at 10:00am.

No comments:

Post a Comment