Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Taking Another Break

I'm trying to reinstate some good habits before classes begin on the 22nd. So I'm taking a break from PC gaming to do so. Also, my older brother had pointed out (in a very douchey manner via text message) that I've spent too much time playing games on the computer this past summer.

So I made a list. Shit I have to do before I can even log into steam again. I might be taking this a bit too far but it's either this or uninstall my steam browser and my games to make sure I don't play them for the longest time possible.

For those curious, here's the list:

  • Sleep early/ Wake up early
  • Eat regularly
  • Play "Ocarina of Time"
  • Play "Majora's Mask"
  • Dance to 5 songs in "Just dance 2"
  • Convince friends to hike Diamond Head
  • Play a round of pool 
  • Finish a book
  • Play "Silent Hill 2"
  • Submit some videos to youtube
  • Go shopping for clothes
(List will be modified from time to time due to me not wanting to put a dent in my wallet.)
    Easy? Maybe. Ridiculous? I won't lie, but it sure as hell is. I'm hoping I'd finish all of this before the end of the month. I don't know. Some of these I just thought of at the top of my head but the others are stuff I've been wanting to do but couldn't do so for a long time. Like the one about Diamond Head.

    Oh, and why does this post get a video on youtube? It's because I've had several walkthroughs planned on the PC but now I have to put them on hold because of this. Sorry, but for those of you who've been wanting to see something from me for a long time that isn't a TF2 montage, you'll have to wait a little bit longer. :( I've still got that two hour long set of Psychonauts that I haven't gotten to rendering in a while and a few more montages to finish rendering. You'll still get some content but that's when I finally have the motivation to finish rendering. It's a lot harder to use Windows Movie Maker on a windows 7 computer, that could just be me because I'm so used to the Vista version.

    I also tried to get Sony Vegas, but decided against it. Decided to use the money to buy games for some good friends that I play with since I might not be able to chat or play with them for while. 

    Okay, that's all I've got to say. Laterz.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment